Tuesday 23 February 2010

Hello from Happy Little Owl!

Hi, Welcome to Happy Little Owl.

We are going to be a new website for makers to sell their handmade goods BUT with a slight twist.

We want to concentrate on sellers that make things from Vintage, Recycled, Re-Purposed and Pre-Loved items. They don’t have to be 100% recycled but a healthy percentage should be.

Just a little bit about us. Chief Owl is Woo, that's me - I am a maker myself and some of you may know me from my website.

Along with me I have a special technical wizard that is only allowed out of the cupboard for the odd Caffe Nero and a biscuit. We call him ‘Wise Owl’. He does all the clever bits.

I do all the nice bits, but that doesn’t mean I just sit here doodling nice designs, oh no. I have big plans to make this a success.

What I am aiming for is a nice site, for nice people to sell their stuff , and I want to try and be as green as possible and as ethical as possible in the process.

I want to include some charity stuff and I want to try and create a site that both makers and buyers will enjoy using, a sense of community, forums and fun stuff!

There will be more info soon and I am putting together a holding page for the site where you can sign up for further information.

So please follow us and look for more updates as they occur……..

No comments:

Post a Comment